samedi 6 septembre 2014

Anyone Can Be An Artist - Easy Drawings To Copy

Looking For Easy Drawings To Copy?

You can find heaps of simple pencil drawings here that provide a great resource if you are teaching yourself how to draw.
I hope to encourage you to explore art by starting with the simplest medium of pencil.
Drawing of a Pencil If you are looking for a new hobby and art is not a consideration due to lack of inborn talent, well, that is a real shame because it is very possible to teach yourself to draw.
You really must give drawing a try otherwise you will miss out on one of the best forms of entertainment!
Regrettably, I always believed I didn't possess that special gift even though it was something I really wanted to do. However, I have since discovered that...
Anyone Can Be An Artist, all you need is:
  •   a strong desire
  •   the time to practice
  •   a dose of persistence
  •   the faith that you can do it

Confused About Where To Start?

I didn't have a single clue where to begin but I did know that I wanted to do it my way - without being judged or left feeling incompetent. Is that how you feel, too?
Nature Drawings 
All I did was start drawing things that I thought I could successfully copy without becoming discouraged.
If you choose really simple topics, that gives you the impetus to keep going.
Don't be afraid to copy, that's what art is! It's all copied, whether it be from existing artwork or real life, we just use our own interpretation on how we see things.
The trick is to portray in what you see, not what you know.
There are many successful self-taught artists around and it's not too late for you to be one. Don't delay, now is a really good time to start.
Remember that everything you do must make you happy otherwise there's no point in doing it. So, if you illustrate things that appeal to you, you will enjoy the process so much more.
Put the current date on your work so you can see how much improvement you have made over a period of time. The self-satisfaction you get from that is more encouragement to continue.

Drawing With Pencil

We are all at different stages of learning so just pick something that interests you most:-
Pencil In Hand Drawing

You are welcome to join me as I continue to learn -- I'd love your company! I share all relevant information here for you to become a great hobby artist.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire